Treasure vault St. Servatius
The Siegburg-based Servatius treasure with its shrines, reliquaries and portable altars is one of the most important Romanesque church treasures in the world.
After the closure of the Benedictine Abbey on the Michaelsberg, its reliquary treasure was adjudicated to the catholic parish St. Servatius in 1812. The basis stock is formed by the many reliquaries, which were brought to the Siegburg-based abbey by the archbishop Anno II. Later on, the treasure vault was supplemented by numerous other exhibits. It was renovated in 1991.