Headframe of the Lüderich mine

  • Historical site
  • Industrial culture/traditional crafts
Interesting industrial plant with a very nice view.

Built in 1936 to replace the old winding tower, this tower was used to mine galena and sphalerite until 1978. The tower now stands near the central building of the Lüderich golf course.

Good to know

General Information

  • Parking lots available

Possible ways to pay

Eintritt frei

Hygiene and infection control measures

  • distance control

Arrival & Parking

The headframe is located directly next to the "Der Lüderich" golf club in the Steinenbrück district of Overath.

author

Bergisches Haus GmbH - Bergisches Haus
Friedrich-Ebert-Strasse 75
51429 Bergisch Gladbach

License (master data)

Bergisches Haus GmbH - Bergisches Haus
License: no copyright required (public domain) (no copyright)