Travelling to the Bergisches Land
- You can reach the Bergisches Land
- from Cologne on the A4 towards Olpe
- from the west of the Ruhr area and from Düsseldorf on the A3 and A4 or on the A1
- from the east of the Ruhr area on the A45 or on the A1
- from the south on the A3 or the A45
- The RB25 (Oberbergische Bahn) train service runs from Cologne to Meinerzhagen via Rösrath, Overath, Engelskirchen, Gummersbach and Marienheide across the Bergisches Land. The RB48 (Rhein-Wupper-Bahn) provides access to the Bergisches Land by stopping at Leichlingen in the north of the region
- The nearest airport is Cologne/Bonn. From there you can take a train or hire a car.